Monday, April 8, 2013

Love and life


Sometimes you have no reason to cry, but you cry because the pain inside you is flooding through your tears. I have so many people around me with whom I am sharing my life but still I feel lonely. When someone asks me, are you happy being single, I proudly say yes, I’m happy being single as now I don’t have to answer calls every time or have to give answers or explanations, but deep down I’m lonely. I have so many friends and so many people in my life but still I am alone. We need just one person who fills the void deep inside our heart, with whom we share everything that happened, is happening, or is going to happen in our life. With whom we can be our true self. It is weird but we wait for that “one person” our whole life. But, It is difficult to understand whether he/she is the one or not.


Living life is difficult and it is even more difficult to move on. Because the one who loved you, gives pain the most. Everyone is alone in some manner. So, if we all are alone, we all are together in that. So just, move on and live your life for your parents or for the loved ones who have not showed you their love, may be they are just waiting for a moment. So at least give them a chance.


In my case, after I broke-up, I was strong enough to take care of myself but the care he showed I am going to miss that a lot. Now I don’t want him back in my life because I think in life we have countless chapters and his chapter in my life is over for now. So, no hard feelings for him. He cared for me, he loved me for that particular time which was sufficient and enough for me to lead my life further. I will never forget it. I guess life has some other plans for me, and now I am moving on.


When he left, I thought Love is gone from my life but now I realize this is life, a roller costar ride with some ups and downs. Those who have found true love they are the luckiest people on this earth, because this eternal feeling is precious and out of this world. The love expressed between lovers is sacred so live the moments together and love each other like no other day you are going to have.


Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side, always. 


    

1 comment:

  1. good post.. yes life is a set of happiness, sadness , etc. its good that you moved on. I am in the similar situation and I am utilizing my time much better through solitude. This is the best time to rectify yourself and self awaken. keep smiling..

    ReplyDelete