Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paradise Flower







Some beautiful moments are those we never expect and those moments might become the most precious part of our life. One of the best feelings in this world is when you suddenly see your loved ones, and that moment your heartbeats go crazy. You feel stronger when they are by your side and at that time you feel “now your world is complete”, when they walks alongside. Suddenly when they hold your hand and kisses your cheeks the sensation in your whole body is something one can never explain in words. One should not just write the whole feeling in words because feeling is to feel those moments and live with it.

The feeling of love: 

With you I feel like a paradise flower
My heart runs at the speed of 100 kms per hour
You showed me your love
This makes me stronger as if I have some magical power.
Oh baby I love you too
And without you a second is like an hour.
You are the best thing that happened in my life
Lets become man and wife
Please don't leave me
I’m completely yours and you are mine.
We’ll live together happily even after life
Hold my hand and walk by my side
My world is around you
Inside and outside
Oh baby I need you the most
We are like butter and toast.
Baby, I’m your paradise flower
Our love will grow up like Eiffel tower.
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment